TekBox TBWA2/20dB wideband RF amplifiers are versatile building blocks that can easily be integrated into laboratory setups. With a bandwidth of 2MHz to 6GHz, they are ideal to boost the signals picked up by our EMC near field probes.
TekBox TBWA2/20dB wideband RF amplifiers has 20dB gain.
- Input: 50 Ohm, SMA
- Output: 50 Ohm, SMA
- Nominal supply Voltage: 4.5 - 5V, typ. 110mA, Mini-USB-B connector
- Maximum supply voltage: 5.5V
- Maximum input power: +10dBm
- 1dB output compression point @ 2GHz: +20dBm
- 3rd order output intercept point @ 2GHz, Pin = 0dBm/tone, Δf = 10MHz: +35dBm
- Reverse isolation S12, 0.1 …6GHz: 23dB
- Noise Figure @ 2GHz: 4.5 … 5 dB
1MHZ 10MHz 100MHz 500MHz 1GHz 2GHz 3GHz 4.5GHz 6GHz
14.8dB 20.2dB 20.2dB 20dB 19.8dB 19dB 17.6dB 17.4d 15.4dB